Welcome to our 4th-7th grade math and science online teaching tools.
All Ka‘imi loa o ka hihi WebQuests are aligned with:
- Hawai‘i Content Performance Standards (HCPS III) for math and science
- Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for math
- General Learner Outcomes for technology
Each WebQuest is infused with a cultural awareness and integrated though the food, music, dance, place and traditions of Hawai‘i.
The Ka‘imi loa o ka hihi Project has completed 75 unique WebQuests, many of which are cross-listed between themes. There are 34 math focused WebQuests and 40 science focused. The science focused WebQuests are categorized into themes that cover topics in general science benchmarks and:
- School Garden - covering topics within the area of botany and health
- Marine Science - covering topics in marine ecosystems, organisms and mariculture
- Renewable Energy - covering topics within seven of the renewable energies leading to an understanding of conversion and conservation of energy
Enjoy our WebQuests and help us make them better by CLICKING HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR FEEDBACK!